Frequently asked questions about IPTV
Here is some of the question that you may have about IPTV subscription, and IPTV Hat.
WHAT IS IPTV?
IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) uses the internet directly to you TV instead of the traditional satellite or cable.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRADITIONAL AND SATELLITE IPTV PROGRAMMING?
Other than being cheaper than the traditional satellite and cable TV, IPTV is also an easy option to install and the quality of reception is a lot better.
WHAT DO I NEED TO LOOK FOR TV?
First, you need High-speed Internet connection, which is as fast as 4.0 Mbps or more, A Smart TV or any other compatible device.
HOW DO I CHECK MY INTERNET SPEED & QUALITY?
Use the following website to check the speed of your internet: http://www.speedtest.net/.
A minimum of 4.0 Mbps is required.
CAN I USE THE IPTV AS I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT?
IPTV is a perfect choice for people who live in apartments, since installing a satellite dish might not be possible. As long as you got access to high-speed Internet IPTV can be used anywhere.
CAN I BUY THE IPTV IF I DO NOT COME INTO CONSIDERATION FOR SATELLITE SERVICE?
If you do not qualify for satellite service, you can use IPTV. With IPTV you can watch broadcasts from all over the world. The only requirement is access to high-speed Internet.
WHY CAN’T I ACCESS MY ACCOUNT?
Please check your Internet connection and reboot the router and the device. If that didn’t work, you have to realize that you can only log in from only one device. Make sure that no other device uses your account.
I AM NOT IN OR FROM USA/CAN OR THE UK, CAN I STILL SUBSCRIBE?
Everyone, from every country in the world, can subscribe with us.
CAN I USE MY SUBSCRIPTION ON MULTIPLE DEVICES?
Yes, you can use one subscription on multiple devices. However, you can only watch using one device at a time.
WHAT ARE THE AVAILABLE PAYMENT METHODS?
You can pay with your Credit Card, with PayPal, Western Union. We use a very secure channel. If none of that suits you contact us.
DOES MY SUBSCRIPTION START TO BE ACTIVE RIGHT AFTER I MAKE MY PAYMENTS?
The moment you will receive your activation credentials in an e-mail, Your subscription is activated.
HOW DO I CHECK MY DEVICE?
– Check if the activation detailed you entered are correct.
– Check the internet connection and the reboot the router and the device.
– If you have other devices connected to the Internet, check if they’re not using the entire internet.
– Your Internet speed needs to be a minimum b Mbit Download and a 1 Mbit upload.
– Reboot the devices after 30 seconds of shut down.
–Connect using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to the devices, don’t use WIFI.
– IF there are no problems with the Internet, please check if there are any other devices connected with your account.
– Visit this website www.whatismyip.com using a computer, and send us the IP Address that is displayed for restoration.
– Check for the latest updates.
– Check the speed on the IPTV device.
– If you have a low-end device you might want to stop the background unnecessary processes.
– Check your ISP whether there are problems in the area you live in, using this website downdetector.co.uk
– Uninstall and reinstall, and don’t be afraid your activation will not be lost.
MY CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING?
We try our best to make everything work smoothly for you, so, please keep that in mind.
If a channel isn’t working we will do our best to make it work as fast as possible.
Follow these guidelines to report a channel:
– Stop and give the channel some minutes.
– If it’s happening on all channels please check if the problem comes from something you have.
– Reboot your devices after you wait 30 seconds.
– Connect through LAN no WIFI.
In case the channel you’re watching stopped, just select another one and then return to the channel. This happens sometimes due to transmission and software technical difficulties.
BUFFERING ON CHANNELS?
You may experience buffering some times as a consequence of poor Internet.
This can be caused by poor internet due to low speed or because many devices consume the internet. Try to disconnect all the devices that consume your internet and try and see if it’ still buffering.
It can also be caused if you’re connected through WIFI. We recommend that you use LAN instead.
Connect your device directly to the router using LAN cable. Try not to connect many devices that consume the internet. Try to pause for 10-15 seconds; it also eliminates buffering.
ALL CHANNELS ARE BLANK?
IN case you’re using a set-top box like MAG, AVOV or similar ones, you will need to reset the device after we install our service.
For Kodi users, clearing cash might do the trick, if not; reinstalling Kodi will solve the problem.
SOME CHANNELS ONLY HAVE ONLY SOUND WITHOUT VIDEO?
Due to Decoder setting issues, you might experience this problem.
The solution is
1. Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
3. Choose the option Native for the Decoder.
4. Then Restart.
SOME CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING (BLACK SCREEN/BROKEN VOICE)?
We just can’t guarantee every channel to work. There might be some issues out of our control. Like individual channel-related problems.
MY M3U LINK ISN’T WORKING?
Check on your PC is the m3u link is working, using VLC. If the link is working, then the problem is related to something from your end. Try to reenter the link correctly. Please contact us if the link doesn’t work on other devices.
CAN’T WATCH AM I BLOCKED?
Check if you’re not logged in from other devices.
Visit www.whatismyip.com using a computer, find your IP Address, and send it to us to restore your account. A subscription can only be used by one device.
We restore the subscription-only twice. If you’re banned please contact us.
*In case you abuse our service, we might ban you permanently.
WHY IS MY ACCOUNT NOT WORKING ON MY MAG BOX OR STB EMULATOR?
– Did you provide us with the exact MAC address?
– Does your internet meet the minimum requirements of 4Mps?
– Make sure you’re connected through LAN instead of WIFI.
– Perhaps your device is low-end and cannot handle HD streaming?
– If you’re an STB emulator user make sure to follow the steps of setting your Android emulator.
– If you use an STB emulator try to clear the cash and restart your device.
– If you’re a MAG box user try to restart your device.
– If you’re an Android device/MAG box user try to log out then try to factory reset on your device.
– Double-check the server portals you’ve received in the activation e-mail we sent you?
Can I cancel my service?
- Providing you with the service costs us. Therefore, our policy is as follows: be sure that you want to purchase our services before you do because we don’t refund.
- In case you are not so sure about the service you want to purchase, please contact us.
- If you have never tried our service, you can ask for a 24h free trial.
What are the available TV channels?
- We have one of the most wholesome lists of channels in the world you can check it here.
- The list changes over time; some channels might not work, others might work in the future.
- Contact us for a free trial to check by yourself our list. Click here.
Can I try the services for free?
You can ask for 24h free trial, so that, you can test the quality of our services.
- During the period of important TV events like a soccer game, a free trial will not be given.
Do you provide Reseller Program?
Yes, please click here to view the conditions and pricing.
Is the content displayed with high quality?
The IP networks are optimized for the connections, so that, the users can receive high-quality output all the time. We make sure that the quality is always high from our end.
What types of devices are supported by this service?
Many of the devices you can find in the market like Smart TVs, Kodi, VLC, Apple products, PCs, Vu+, DreamBox, Enigma, Android devices… are all compatible with our service.
Can I turn my normal TV into a smart TV using an Android TV box device?
Yes of course. You only need to download the apps from the Play Store. Then your TV will be more interactive.
What is an Android TV Box?
An Android TV box is an Android OS platform which can support various apps; “XMBC Remote” is one of the apps.
Ethernet or Wi-Fi?
Although WIFI can work just as good, we recommend Ethernet (LAN) for better performance.
A show I’m watching often buffers. Why is that?
The buffering can be dealt with by pausing for 15 seconds. It’s a consequence of slow internet.
What is Kodi?
Known in the past as XBMC, Kodi is free open-source media player software, built by a nonprofit tech group. The software functions like a TV. Visit kodi.tv for more details.
Can my phone be used as a remote control on Kodi?
You need to download “XBMC Remote” on your Android or Apple phone to control Kodi by this remote app.